Table of Contents
Timetric's "SM Prime Holdings, Inc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SM Prime Holdings, Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "SM Prime Holdings, Inc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "SM Prime Holdings, Inc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
SM Prime Holdings, Inc. (SMPH) is a property development and management company. It develops, owns, operates and maintains malls, shopping centers, residences, offices, hotels, and convention centers. The company owns a total portfolio of 56 malls in Philippines and six malls in China, with a total gross floor area of 8.3 million square meters. SMPH also owns five office buildings and five hotels with 1,167 rooms, four convention centers and two trade halls. The company's properties include SM City North Edsa, Metro Manila Malls, Princeton Residences, Mezza Residences, E-com Center and Blue Residences. The company also owns and operates hotels such as Taal Vista Hotel in Tagaytay City, Pico Sands Hotel in Batangas, Park Inn by Radisson in Davao, and Radisson Blu Hotel in Cebu. SMPH is a subsidiary of SM Investments Corporation, and is headquartered in Pasay, Philippines.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302