Table of Contents
Timetric's "RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust (RioCan) owns and manages a portfolio of commercial properties in Canada and the US. The company primarily invests in new format retail centers, neighborhood convenience centers, enclosed shopping centers, urban retail properties, and outlet shopping centers. The company manages a portfolio of shopping centers, with ownership interests in 305 retail properties in Canada and 49 properties in the US. RioCan owns a total net leasable area (NLA) of 46.06 million square feet in the US and Canada and an occupancy rate of 94.0%. The company also owns interests in retail and mixed use properties and 16 development projects in Canada. The company owns properties in Quebec, Alberta, Ontario and other states in Canada; and in Texas and Northeast US. RioCan is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Granite REIT (Granite) formerly Granite Real Estate Inc. is a construction company that offers real estate investment services. The company acquires, develops, constructs and manages industrial ...
Summary Saudi Industrial Services Company (SISCO) is an investment holding company that develops and invests in the water, energy, wastewater, sewage, IT, and communications businesses. The company undertakes ...
Summary Canadian Real Estate Investment Trust (CREIT) is a financial services company that provides real estate investment services. The company offers portfolio of real estate assets and provides delivery ...