Table of Contents
Timetric's "Vonovia SE : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Vonovia SE"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Vonovia SE" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Vonovia SE"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Vonovia SE (Vonovia) is a real estate company (formerly, Deutsche Annington Immobilien SE). The company is involved in providing one-stop housing-related services such as procurement, development, gardening, landscaping, refurbishment, modernization, upgradation, leasing, selling and management of residential properties. Vonovia provides small- and medium-sized apartments to single person, students, families and senior citizens with average living area of 62 square meters. The company manages garages, parking spaces, commercial units and other owners residential properties. The company's portfolio includes 357,117 units; 89,746 garages and parking spaces; and 3,399 commercial units, worth EUR24 billion. Since January 2016, the company has been managing 90,000 units of residential property, building and third-party real estate management. The company provides housing in 770 locations including Dortmund, Berlin, Frankfurt, Essen, Gelsenkirchen, Bochum, Munich, Herne, Duisburg and Bonn in Germany. Deutsche Annington is headquartered in Dusseldorf, Germany.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Summary Granite REIT (Granite) formerly Granite Real Estate Inc. is a construction company that offers real estate investment services. The company acquires, develops, constructs and manages industrial ...
Summary Saudi Industrial Services Company (SISCO) is an investment holding company that develops and invests in the water, energy, wastewater, sewage, IT, and communications businesses. The company undertakes ...
Summary Canadian Real Estate Investment Trust (CREIT) is a financial services company that provides real estate investment services. The company offers portfolio of real estate assets and provides delivery ...