Table of Contents
Smokeless Tobacco in Norway, 2017
"Smokeless Tobacco in Norway, 2017” is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Norway market. The report offers Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise.
Norway has one of the largest and most buoyant markets for smokeless tobacco and is the second largest snus market in the world after neighboring Sweden. Snus accounts for the vast majority (99.4%) of smokeless tobacco sales, having raised its profile dramatically since 2004, the year when the first major bans on smoking in public came into force. Men are the most important group of daily users with 15% using this product in 2015 compared to only 4% of women.
- Swedish Match is the leading player in the Norwegian smokeless market with 56.3%.
- The Norwegian market for smokeless tobacco, despite already being sizeable, is expected to grow still further over the coming decade.
- Snus will continue to dominate sales with no evidence of any other smokeless product emerging as a challenger.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary The Finnish smokeless tobacco market, like other Scandinavian countries, has a relatively large smokeless tobacco market that accounted for 16.6% of the total market in 2015. However, a 2016 law ...
Summary Smokeless Tobacco in France is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the French tobacco market. It covers market size ...
Summary The Danish tobacco market is very different to its Scandinavian counterparts as the smokeless tobacco market is relatively niche compared to its northern neighbors. Due to a ban on portion/loose ...