Table of Contents
Bio-fungicides are usually inherently less toxic than conventional chemical insecticides, and have the advantages of no pollution, no residue, and high efficiency. With people’s raising awareness of pesticide residues in food, environment protection and sustainable development, the application of bio-fungicides have a great breakthrough in the past years. Bio-fungicides will have a good prospect in the future.
The China bio-fungicides Market Report 2015 Edition is a professional and trusted study on Chinese bio-fungicides industry. With more than 60 tables and figures the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals who are interested in the market. It helps them full understand the current and future trend of China bio-fungicides market.
In this report, you can get the detailed information and insights as follows:
1. Registration of China bio-fungicides as of May 2015, including registration product, types of formulation, registration situation for key bio-fungicides players.
2. Supply situation of China bio-fungicides in 2010-H1 2015, includeing detailed data about capacity and output.
3. Qualitative analysis for China bio-fungicides export situation in recent years including specifications, destinations/origins.
4. Consumption situation of China bio-fungicides, segment by products and crops. The detailed data includes consumption volume and value, ex-factory price, retail price and unit use-cost for major bio-fungicides products.
5. Supply and demand forecast in 2015-2020 and the key driving factors.
6. Detail introduction of 6 typical bio-fungicide products. For each bio-fungicide, the information includes detailed supply data and development trend analysis in recent 5-6 years, major producers and their production situations, price trend in recent few years and the influence factors, export situation, total consumption volume and value and the detail consumption situation segment by formulation and by crop.
7. Profile of 10 key bio-fungicides players, including contact information, bio-fungicides products and their production.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This new report from VPGMarketResearch analyzes marketing strategies of the world’s leading agrochemical companies. The report contains 378 pages, 43 tables and provides agrochemical industry executives ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Fungicides market is valued at $13.27 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $19.41 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2015 and 2022. Factors driving ...
Worldwide, the pesticides industry has been witnessing a relatively steady growth, which has been primarily attributed to advancements in the Biopesticides industry. T Though the volume of Biofungicides ...