Table of Contents
The China Botanical Pesticides Market Report 2015 Edition is a professional and trusted study on Chinese botanical pesticides industry. With more than 55 tables and figures the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals who are interested in the market. It helps them full understand the current and future trend of China botanical pesticides market.
In this report, you can get the detailed information and insights as follows:
1. Registration of China botanical pesticides as of May 2015, including registration product, types of formulation, registration situation for key botanical pesticides players.
2. Supply situation of China botanical pesticides in 2010-H1 2015, includeing detailed data about capacity and output.
3. Qualitative analysis for China botanical pesticides export situation in recent years including specifications, destinations/origins.
4. Consumption situation of China botanical pesticides, segment by products and crops. The detailed data includes consumption volume and value, ex-factory price, retail price and unit use-cost for major botanical pesticides products.
5. Supply and demand forecast in 2015-2020 and the key driving factors.
6. Detail introduction of 5 typical botanical pesticide products. For each botanical pesticide, the information includes detailed supply data and development trend analysis in recent 5-6 years, major producers and their production situations, price trend in recent few years and the influence factors, export situation, total consumption volume and value and the detail consumption situation segment by formulation and by crop.
7. Profile of 10 key botanical pesticides players, including contact information, botanical pesticides products and their production.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
A strategic assessment of the competitive environment is widely recognized as one of the highest priority management responsibilities, a task crucial to business survival, growth and profitability. Timely ...
Glyphosate, a broad-spectrum non-selective herbicide widely used to kill unwanted plants both in agricultural and in non-agricultural landscapes, has been in a leading position in the world's herbicides ...
This new report from VPGMarketResearch analyzes marketing strategies of the world’s leading agrochemical companies. The report contains 378 pages, 43 tables and provides agrochemical industry executives ...