Table of Contents
Propiconazole is the second largest triazole fungicide product by market volume in globally, with total consumption volume has reached about 6,000 tonnes (calculated by 95% technical) in 2015.
More than 70% of the global propiconazole technical was produced by China. Driven by the increase demand in domestic and oversea market, some new companies have entered propiconazole industry and some of propiconazole producers have expanded their capacity in recent years. Chinese total output of propiconazole technical has exceeded 4,200 tonnes in 2015.
China Propiconazole Market Report 2016 Edition is a professional and trusted study on the current state of the Chinese propiconazole industry. With more than 75 tables and figures, the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals who are interested in the market. It helps them fully understand the current Chinese propiconazole market and its future trend. The report provides reliable data and analysis in the following aspects:
1. Registration of China propiconazole by end of 2015, segment by specification and registrant.
2. Supply situation of China propiconazole in 2008-2015, segment by region and producer.
3. Major technical suppliers and their production, 2013-2015
4. Potential projects introduction
5. Price of propiconazole in China in 2012-2015
6. Export situation in 2011-2015, including export specifications, destinations and exporters.
7. Consumption situation of China propiconazole, segment by formulation and crop. The detail data include consumption volume and value.
8. Influencing factors of China's propiconazole industry and propiconazole supply and demand forecast in 2016-2020
9. Profile of 5 key propiconazole players, including company introduction, major pesticides products in each company, company financial data, propiconazole production, sales data and information.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This new report from VPGMarketResearch analyzes marketing strategies of the world’s leading agrochemical companies. The report contains 378 pages, 43 tables and provides agrochemical industry executives ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Fungicides market is valued at $13.27 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $19.41 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2015 and 2022. Factors driving ...
Worldwide, the pesticides industry has been witnessing a relatively steady growth, which has been primarily attributed to advancements in the Biopesticides industry. T Though the volume of Biofungicides ...