Table of Contents
The agriculture industry represents an important component of the Indian economy both in terms of its contribution to the GDP as well as a source of employment to the majority of the country’s population.
This sector is currently showing immense opportunities, with India presently being the world’s third largest agricultural producer by value (after China and the US). A number of transformations have taken place in this sector over the past few decades. These include - rising penetration of the organised sector, growth in contract farming, agriculture becoming more mechanized, easy loan facilities, rise of exports, use of agrochemicals and high yielding seeds and an increasing role of the private sector in processing, branding and marketing, etc.
This new report from IMARC Group entitled “Agriculture Industry in India: Growth and Opportunities” provides an exhaustive insight into the Indian agriculture industry along with its various segments and sub-segments. This report has divided the Agriculture Industry in India into 17 segments and has provided a thorough analysis for each segment such as current and historical market trends, drivers, challenges, market structure, competitive landscape, market forecast, etc.
This study is a must-read for investors, manufacturers, consultants, researchers, marketing strategists and anyone who wants to get a deeper insight into the agriculture industry in India.
Key Markets Analysed in this report:
- Farming Industry in India
- Fertilizer Industry in India
- Pesticide Industry in India
- Food Processing Industry in India
- Dairy Industry in India
- Flower Industry in India
- Silk Industry in India
- Honey and Beeswax Industry in India
- Fish Industry in India
- Poultry Industry in India consisting of Eggs and Broiler Meat
- Warehousing Industry in India
- Cold Chain Industry in India
- Seed Industry in India
- Agriculture Equipment Industry in India
- Animal Feed Industry in India
- Bioagriculture Industry in India
- Animal Husbandry Industry in India
- The Indian agriculture industry has grown at a CAGR of around 13% in the last 5 years.
- The farming Industry in India consisting of fruits, vegetables, cereals, plantation crops, spices and pulses representing the largest sector in the Indian agriculture Industry.
- The farming industry was followed by the food processing industry, dairy industry and the fertilizer industry.
- Floriculture, cold chain and sericulture represented the fastest growing markets.
- The unorganized sector still accounts for the majority of the market in all major agriculture segments.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The report package World Soil Preparation and Cultivation Machinery Market to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and ...
The report package World Agricultural and Forestry Machinery Market to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future ...
The report package World Agricultural and Forestry Tractor Market to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook ...