Table of Contents
The Russia's Skincare market is forecast to register growth in value as well as volume terms during 2015-2020. The Facial Care category has the largest volume share in 2015 while the Body Care and Hand Care categories are projected to witness fastest growth during 2015-2020. Lower purchasing power of Russian consumers has led to the growth of local brands, which are trying to capture the market through price advantage as well as increased focus on the use of natural ingredients.
- Of the five categories analyzed, Body Care and Hand Care will be the fastest growing value categories, registering a CAGR of 5.8% during 2015-2020
- The Skincare market in Russia accounted for nearly two-fifth of the Cosmetics and Toiletries sales during 2011-2014
- Russia's consumers prefer to purchase better value for money products in the Skincare market
- The market in the country is highly competitive and is led by players such as Unilever PLC and Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
- Value and Gender Specificity are the major trends driving demand for Skincare products in Russia
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Skincare market in Russia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Body Care, Depilatories, Facial Care, Hand Care, and Make-Up Remover with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Glass, and others; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Jar, and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Skincare products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Skincare products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
China’s demand for Skin Care Products has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed ...
About Professional Skincare Based on the target market and product pricing, the beauty products industry can be divided into two broad categories: mass beauty care and premium beauty care. While the mass ...
This study focuses on China’s Skin Care Products industry assessments and company profiles. In the two past decades, the industry has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing ...