Table of Contents
rowing young population and increasing disposable incomes is driving growth in the Indian consumer market. The Sun Protection category is the largest category and is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. Personalization is the most important trend as consumers prefer to use Suncare products that cater to their lifestyles and age.
- Growing young population and high disposable income is driving the consumer packaged goods market in India.
- Among the two categories analyzed, the Sun Protection is the leading value category with 90.1% share by value in the Indian Suncare market.
- Convenience Stores is the leading distribution channel for Suncare products in India.
- Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the Indian Suncare market.
- Personalization and Added Functionality are the major consumer trends that are driving the Indian Suncare market.
- Demand for premium Suncare products will gain momentum in future.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Suncare market in India provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for After-Sun and Sun Protection with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Drug stores and Pharmacies, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, and others; container data for: Tube, Bottle, Aerosol, and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Suncare products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Suncare products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Sun Protection (Suncare) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Sun Protection (Suncare) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast ...
Sun Protection (Suncare) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Sun Protection (Suncare) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast ...
Sun Protection (Suncare) Market in Asia-Pacific - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Sun Protection (Suncare) Market in Asia-Pacific - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth ...