Table of Contents
Growing GDP per capita and low inflation rates will drive demand for Suncare products in the Netherlands. Sun Protection is the leading value category and is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2015-2020. Busy lifestyles of Dutch consumers is driving demand for On-the-go Suncare products offered in convenient packaging.
- Of the three categories analyzed, Sun Protection will be the largest as well as fastest growing value category, registering a CAGR of 5.6% during 2015-2020
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounting for more than one-third of the overall Suncare distribution in the Netherlands
- The use of Flip/Snap Top closures is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% during 2015-2020
- Beiersdorf AG and L'Oréal Group are the leading market players in the country
- A growing economy and increasing disposable incomes will create more demand for premium Suncare products in the country
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Suncare market in the Netherlands provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for After-Sun, Self-Tan, and Sun Protection with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, and others; container data for: Tube, Bottle, Aerosol, and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Suncare products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Suncare products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Sun Protection (Suncare) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Sun Protection (Suncare) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast ...
Sun Protection (Suncare) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Sun Protection (Suncare) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast ...
Sun Protection (Suncare) Market in Asia-Pacific - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Sun Protection (Suncare) Market in Asia-Pacific - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth ...