Table of Contents
Strong economic conditions and low inflation rate will create new growth opportunities in New Zealand's consumer packaged goods market. Sun Protection is the leading value category while the Self-Tan category will register fastest growth during 2015-2020. Bottle is the most commonly used container type in the Suncare market.
- Strong economy and high income level in the country will drive demand towards consumer packaged goods in New Zealand
- The Suncare market in New Zealand will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015
- Among all three categories analyzed, the Sun Protection category accounts for the largest share at 69.1% in 2015.
- Beiersdorf AG and Cancer Society of New Zealand are the market leaders in the Suncare market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the New Zealand's Suncare market.
- Bottle is the most commonly used closure type in New Zealand's Suncare market.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Suncare market in New Zealand provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for After-Sun, Self-Tan, and Sun Protection with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Glass and others; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Aerosol and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Tube packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9%” The tube packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021 and reach USD 9.30 billion ...
“Growing demand from the pharmaceutical & healthcare sector to drive the market for anti-counterfeit packaging” The global market for anti-counterfeit packaging is projected to grow from USD 107.26 ...
“The pharmaceutical packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% during forecast period, 2016 to 2021.” The pharmaceutical packaging market is projected to reach USD 94.93 billion by 2021, ...