Table of Contents
Growing economy and presence of large population of young consumers will drive demand for Suncare products in the Philippines. Sun Protection is the leading value category in the Philippine Suncare market, as on 2015. The market is highly competitive and is led by players such as Unilever PLC and Beiersdorf AG.
- Of the three categories analyzed, Sun Protection will be the largest as well as fastest growing value category, registering a CAGR of 4.9% during 2015-2020
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounting for more than one-third of the overall Suncare distribution in the Philippines
- The use of Rigid Metal is forecast to register fastest growth among packaging materials during 2015-2020
- Unilever PLC and Beiersdorf AG are the market leaders in the Philippines Suncare market
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Suncare market in the Philippines provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for After-Sun, Self-Tan, and Sun Protection with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Glass and others; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Aerosol and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Russia Personal Care Packaging market is estimated to be worth $xx.xx billion in 2014 and will reach $xx.xx billion by the end of 2020 at a CAGR of x.xx%. The consumers have become more demanding than ...
Rising disposable incomes, robust retail channels and growing preference for personal care products is driving personal care market in Middle East and Africa region, which is impacting personal care packaging ...
Indonesia's personal care packaging market was USD XX.XX billion USD in 2016 and is estimated to reach USD XX.XX billion by 2022 at a CAGR of XX.XX% during the period 2017 - 2022. In Indonesia, the market ...