Table of Contents
The Suncare market in Russia is one of the fastest growing in Europe. The Sun Protection category accounts for the majority sales in the overall Suncare market and will register fastest growth during 2015-2020 followed by the After-Sun category.
- Of the three categories analyzed, Sun Protection will be the largest as well as fastest growing value category, registering a CAGR of 16.2% during 2015-2020
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounting for more than half of the overall Suncare distribution in Russia
- The use of Flip/Snap Top closures is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 14.9% during 2015-2020
- L'Oréal Group and Sarantis Group are the leading market players in the country
- Product Specificity and Time Scarcity are the major trends that influence Suncare purchase as consumers lead increasingly busy lives and look for more specialized products to meet their specific needs.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Suncare market in Russia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for After-Sun, Self-Tan, and Sun Protection with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, and others; container data for: Tube, Bottle, Aerosol, and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Suncare products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Suncare products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Sun Protection (Suncare) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Sun Protection (Suncare) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast ...
Sun Protection (Suncare) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Sun Protection (Suncare) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast ...
Sun Protection (Suncare) Market in Asia-Pacific - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Sun Protection (Suncare) Market in Asia-Pacific - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth ...