Table of Contents
“Hybrid Memory Cube and High-Bandwidth Memory market to grow at a CAGR of 56.96%”
According to the new market research report on Hybrid Memory Cube and High-Bandwidth Memory, this market is expected to be worth USD 953.8 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 53.96% between 2016 and 2022. The growth of the Hybrid Memory Cube and High-Bandwidth Memory market can be attributed to its growing applications in the networking and enterprise storage sector. The exponentially increasing demand for an enriched end-user experience and increased performance in next-generation mainstream computing applications is driving the market for high-density Hybrid Memory Cube and High-Bandwidth Memory devices.
The DRAM memory manufacturing industry is expected to face significant challenges over the next six to eight years as it would witness the evolution of these memory technologies.
“Hybrid Memory Cube and High-Bandwidth Memory market in APAC expected to grow at the highest rate”
This report covers regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). The market in APAC is expected to grow at a high CAGR between 2016 and 2022. The major drivers for the growth of the Hybrid Memory Cube and High-Bandwidth Memory market in APAC are the rising demand for data centers in enterprise storage applications and increasing manufacturing activities in the automotive and industrial sectors, backed by strong economic growth.
Breakdown of profile of primary participants:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 - 25%, Tier 2 - 50%, and Tier 3 - 25%
- By Designation: C level - 35%, Director level - 25%, and others - 40%
- By Region: North America - 45%, APAC - 20%, Europe - 30%, and RoW - 5%
The companies that are profiled in the report are Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (South Korea), SK Hynix, Inc. (South Korea), Micron Technology, Inc. (U.S.), Intel Corporation (U.S.), Fujitsu Ltd. (Japan), IBM (U.S.), Xilinx Inc. (U.S.), Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (U.S.), Nvidia Corporation (U.S.), Open-Silicon, Inc. (U.S.) and Arira (U.S.)
Reasons to buy the report:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to type, application and geography along with their respective revenue.
- The Porter’s Five Forces framework has been provided along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the Hybrid Memory Cube and High-Bandwidth Memory market.
- The major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the Hybrid Memory Cube and High-Bandwidth Memory market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for markets based on type, application, and geography have been conducted to give an overall view of the Hybrid Memory Cube and High-Bandwidth Memory market.
- A detailed competitive landscape has been provided including key players, in-depth analysis, and revenue of key players.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The Next Generation Memory Market is valued at USD 0.59 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 7.28 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 42.86% during the forecast ...
IMC in simple terms means making all the computing tasks using the data stored in the RAM or flash drives rather than the traditional storages like SSD or hard drive or a networked database. Since the ...
Market Insights The global hybrid memory cube market estimated at USD 96.95 million in 2016 is projected to reach USD 1051.51 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 48.78% during the forecast period 2017-2022. ...