Table of Contents
“The rising demand for integrated solutions among users will help the DAM market grow significantly”
MarketsandMarkets forecasts the global Digital Asset Management (DAM) market to grow from USD 1.42 billion in 2015 to USD 5.36 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 30.4%. DAM solutions can be integrated with existing business systems so as to streamline the management of digital assets. The integration of these DAM solutions help user to improve working with partners and its customers by providing better management of digital files and folders. The speedy growth of social media integration is also driving the DAM market.
“Asia-Pacific (APAC) is expected to become one of the major adopters of DAM solutions by 2020”
APAC is growing at a highest rate in comparison to other regions. Moreover, countries in the region, mainly Australia, and Japan, are prominently adopting technologies and solutions within the organizations for increasing profits along with customer satisfaction. Moreover, DAM is being used for marketing and promotional activities in many leading Asian companies. The driving factor for this region is the easy availability of the solution providers. However, the high implementation cost of DAM solutions is restraining the adoption among various organizations.
Organizations are demanding DAM solutions that are cloud-based so that SMEs can also use DAM solutions at low cost. In the next five years, this region is expected to show a gradual adoption of DAM solutions and services among organizations. Furthermore, the adoption of emerging technologies and the economic growth of countries such as India and China are driving the adoption of DAM solutions and services.
Breakdown of profile of primaries
- By Company: Tier 1(30%), Tier 2 (50%), and Tier 3 (20%)
- By Designation: C-level (46%), Director Level (36%), and other executives (18%)
- By Region: North America (25%), Europe (42%), and APAC (33%)
The companies profiled in this report include:
- Adobe Systems
Increasing demand for SaaS-based DAM solutions will create new opportunities in this market
In the coming five years, the growing demands of SaaS-based DAM solutions will improve the offerings and create huge opportunities for growth. There has been a significant rise in the past five years, from physical data repositories to conventional digital content storage as it integrates with other workflows and streamlines the digital content usage and repurposes. This has improved the adoption of cloud-based DAM solutions.
Moreover, SaaS-based solutions do not require expansion of IT services and serve as a budgetary solution for SMEs.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market into solution, services, application market, deployment type, user type, industry verticals, and region covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments. The market numbers are further split across different users and regions.
2. This report will help them better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better position ones business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, including end-user analysis, mergers and acquisition, and expansions. Besides this, there are company profiles of ten major players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can help place one’s company ahead of its competitors.
3. The report helps them to understand the pulse of the market. The report provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The Global Document Management Systems market is valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of XX.XX% during ...
The global digital asset management market is expected to grow from USD 1.28 billion in 2017 to USD 5.21 billion in 2022 at a CAGR of 26.36% during the period 2017 to 2022. With digital data, mobile services, ...
To effectively manage and organize their document related activities organizations can use electronic solutions which are popularly known as Document management systems (DMS). With respect to preparation, ...