Table of Contents
Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2017
GlobalData’s Medical Devices sector report, “Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2017" provides an overview of Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) currently in pipeline stage.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) pipeline products.
This report is prepared using data sourced from in-house databases, secondary and primary research by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
*Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data in relation to the equipment type.
- Extensive coverage of the Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to buy
The report enables you to -
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Diabetic Foot Ulcers & Pressure Ulcers Market: Overview Diabetic Foot Ulcers and Pressure Ulcers are types of chronic wounds, affecting millions of people around the world. The prevalence of diabetes ...
Argentina’s wound care management devices market is currently estimated to be worth USD 0.163 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach USD 0.225 billion by the end of 2020. The CAGR during this period ...
Chile’s wound care management devices market is currently estimated to be worth USD 0.128 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach USD 0.177 billion by the end of 2019. The CAGR during this period of ...