Table of Contents
Timetric's "Universal Coal Plc (UNV) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Universal Coal Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Universal Coal Plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Universal Coal Plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Universal Coal plc (Universal Coal) is a coal mining company. It is involved in mineral acquisition, exploration and development of coal interests primarily in South Africa. It operates three thermal coal projects in the Witbank coalfield, and two coking coal assets in Soutpansberg and Tuli coalfields. Its thermal project includes Kangala, NCC, and Brakfontein and coking coal assets include Berenice-Cygnus and Somerville. Its Kangala Mine is located approximately 65km east of Johannesburg; Roodekop is situated 35 km south of the town Witbank; and Brakfontein Coal Project is located in the Delmas District. As of 2016, Universal Coal has total coal resources of two billion tonnes and proved reserves of 54.7 million tonnes (Mt). In FY2016, the company recorded a coal production of 2.03 Mt. Universal Coal is headquartered in London, the UK.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Peabody Energy Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...
Synopsis Timetric's "Shougang Fushan Resources Group Limited. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company ...
Synopsis Timetric's "Datong Coal Industry Co., Ltd. (601001) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key ...