Table of Contents
Timetric's "Amarc Resources Ltd. (AHR) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Amarc Resources Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Amarc Resources Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Amarc Resources Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Amarc Resources Ltd. (Amarc Resources) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops copper, molybdenum, gold, silver, chalcopyrite, molybdenite, base metals, and precious metals deposit properties. Its projects include IKE, Newton, Blackwater District, Galileo, Hubble, Franklin, and Darwin projects. Amarc Resources' IKE project is located 40 km northwest of the historical mining community of Gold Bridge and produces copper, molybdenum, gold, and silver deposits. The company's Galileo, Hubble, Franklin, and Darwin projects are located approximately 135 km southwest of the town of Vanderhoof and 176 km southwest of northern British Columbia regional hub city of Prince George and produces 344.4 million tonnes of mineral resource deposits. Amarc Resources is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Silver Dragon Resources, Inc. (SDR) is a metal and mining company that acquires and explores, develops and operates silver mines. The company explores silver, copper, tin, lead, zinc, and cadmium ...
Summary Sonora Gold & Silver Corp. (Sonora Gold), formerly Mont Blanc Resources Inc. is a mining exploration company that explores and develops base metal projects. The company explores gold and silve ...
Synopsis Timetric's "Compania Minera Antamina S.A. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, ...