Table of Contents
Timetric's "Alba Minerals Ltd. (AKV) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Alba Minerals Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Alba Minerals Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Alba Minerals Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Alba Minerals Ltd. (Alba Minerals), formerly Acrex Ventures Ltd., is a junior resource company. The company explores and develops products such as gold, platinum group metals, and base metals properties. Its Rainbow Canyon property has an area of approximately 421 hectares (approximately 1040 acres) and is located 40 km east of Reno, Nevada in Washoe County. The Property consists of a contiguous block of 52 non-patented mineral claims, easily accessed by a series of gravel roads from Highway I-80 approximately 1 km south of the Property. The company hosts a several gold and silver deposits including the bonanza gold vein deposits of the Comstock Mine (7.65 Moz. gold and 177.0 Moz. silver), and bulk-mineable gold-silver deposits such as the Rawhide Mine (1.5Moz. gold), and Paradise Peak (1.6 Moz. gold and 22.0 Moz. silver). Alba Minerals is headquartered in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Arrowhead Gold Corp. (Arrowhead Gold) is a mineral exploration company that offers gold exploration programs. The company offers develops major resources in newly emerging regions. It provides ...
Summary Andromeda Metals Limited (Andromeda), formerly Adelaide Resources Limited, is a mineral exploration company that offers gold and copper deposits. The company offers risk managed discovery, development ...
Summary Stans Energy Corp. (Stans) is a mineral exploration company that acquires, explores and mines for uranium, REEs, gold and base metals. The company offers creation and development of chemical technologies ...