Table of Contents
Timetric's "Gleneagle Gold Limited (GLN) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Gleneagle Gold Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Gleneagle Gold Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Gleneagle Gold Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Gleneagle Gold Limited (Gleneagle Gold) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold deposit properties. Its projects include Peak Hill, Labouchere, Fortnum, and Horseshoe mines, Milly Well, Berring Pool, Chester North, and Chester South projects. Gleneagle Gold's Peak Hill project is located 130km north-northeast of Meekatharra and 850km north of Perth and produces 850,000 ounces of gold deposits. The company's Milly Well project is located immediately to the north of the Cuddingwarra Mining Centre consists Black Swan, Black Swan South, Golden Gate, Chieftain, and Rheingold properties covering an area of approximately 100 sq km and produces gold deposits. Gleneagle Gold is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302