Table of Contents
Timetric's "Hawthorn Resources Limited (HAW) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hawthorn Resources Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Hawthorn Resources Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Hawthorn Resources Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Hawthorn Resources Limited (Hawthorn) is a mineral exploration company. The company explores and develops gold and base metal properties throughout Western Australia. Its projects portfolio includes Anglo Saxon, Edjudina, Deep South, Whiteheads, Yundamindera, and Mount Bevan. Hawthorn’s Anglo Saxon project located at 140 km northeast of Kalgoorlie contains gold deposits. The company’s Edjudina project located 145 km northeast of Kalgoorlie is hosted by a series of gold mineralization of strike parallel quartz veins; and Deep South project area lies directly along strike to the south of Deep South Mine, approximately 170 km to the north-east of Kalgoorlie in Western Australia. Its Mount Bevan project comprising exploration licenses 29/510 and 29/713 is located approximately 100 km west of Leonora in the central Yilgarn region of Western Australia. Hawthorn is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302