Synopsis Timetric's "Truscott Mining Corporation Limited (TRM) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees.
Summary This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Truscott Mining Corporation Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Scope - Identifies crucial company information about "Truscott Mining Corporation Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy - Enhance your understanding of "Truscott Mining Corporation Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Key Highlights Truscott Mining Corporation Limited (Truscott) is a mining company. The company acquires, explores, and develops poly-metallic deposits. Its exploration products include iron oxide, copper, silver and gold, among others. The company's project portfolio includes Westminster, Ewan Edward, Arcadia and Olympus. Truscott's Westminster project area is located west of the Tennant Creek Township in the centre of the Tennant Creek Goldfield. Its Ewan Edward project contains the primary exploration nodes Lyall and Hera, which is located 20 km east of Tennant Creek. The company's Olympus project is located 25 km to the West of the Tennant Creek. Truscott is headquartered in West Perth, Western Australia, Australia.