Table of Contents
Timetric's "General Mining Corporation Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "General Mining Corporation Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "General Mining Corporation Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "General Mining Corporation Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
General Mining Corporation Limited (GMM) is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold resources. Its projects include Mt Success Gold project, Mercury Hill project, and Chesterfield project. GMM holds interest in Mt Success Gold project, which is located in 15 km north of Mt Magnet in Western Australia. The company's Mt Success Gold project comprises two granted mining leases such as M58/72 and M58/356, which cover an aggregate area of 58.40 hectares. Its Mercury Hill project is located in the Marble Bar mineral field in the Pilbara, about 120km south of Port Hedland. The Chesterfield project is located in the Meekathara district of the Murchison mineral field, some 60km north-west of Meekatharra. Its project area covers approximately 252 sq km. GMM is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302