Table of Contents
Timetric's "Golden Harp Resources Inc. (GHR) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Golden Harp Resources Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Golden Harp Resources Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Golden Harp Resources Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Golden Harp Resources Inc. (Golden Harp) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold, copper, nickel, green carbonates, iron, quartz, volcanogenic massive sulphide, and base metals deposit properties in Canada. Its Copper Hill project is located 100 km south of Timmins along Highway 560 between Shining Tree and Gowganda and produces gold and base metal deposits. Golden Harp's project covers an area of 145 sq km contiguous claim block covering portions of six townships within the prolific Abitibi Greenstone Belt in Northern Ontario, Canada and also produces gold-bearing fuchsitic ultramafics, iron formations, and quartz carbonate vein systems. The company also established mining camps such as the Kirkland-Larder Lake Camp in Ontario and the Malartic Val d'Or Camp in Quebec, Canada. It has operations in British Columbia, Ontario, Quebec, and Alberta, Canada. Golden Harp is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762