Table of Contents
Timetric's "MRG Metals Limited (MRQ) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "MRG Metals Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "MRG Metals Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "MRG Metals Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
MRG Metals Limited (MRG Metals) is a mineral exploration company. The company explores and produces mineral properties in Western Australia. Its exploration products include gold, silver, zinc, copper, and lead ores. MRG Metals' projects include Xanadu gold project, Braemore Battery copper and gold project, Mulgul copper and gold project, Diorite gold project and Bell Chambers gold project. The company also holds interest in Kalgoorlie East Gold Project, which consist of consists of 15 granted tenements covering more than 1700 hectares located on east of Kalgoorlie in Western Australia. Its Xanadu Project consists of 14 prospecting license applications covering a total area of 26.7 sq km, located approximately 30 km southeast of Paraburdoo in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. The company has copper and gold project in Fraser range, Queensland IOCG, and East Yilgarn. MRG Metals is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Andromeda Metals Limited (Andromeda), formerly Adelaide Resources Limited, is a mineral exploration company that offers gold and copper deposits. The company offers risk managed discovery, development ...
Summary Strategic Metals Ltd. (Strategic Metals) is a mineral exploration company that acquires, explores and develops gold properties in Canada. The company’s projects comprise Midas Touch project and ...
Summary Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp. (Liberty Star), formerly Liberty Star Gold Corp is a mineral exploration company that concentrates on the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties in ...