Table of Contents
Timetric's "Buxton Resources Limited (BUX) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Buxton Resources Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Buxton Resources Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Buxton Resources Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Buxton Resources Limited (Buxton Resources) is a mineral exploration company. The company operates in the acquisition, exploration, and development of iron, gold, graphite, nickel, copper, and base and precious metal properties. Its projects portfolio includes Zanthus Ni-Cu Project, Widowmaker Project, Zanthus Magnetite Project, Dempster Project, and Yalbra Graphite Project. Buxton Resources' Zanthus Ni-Cu Project located approximately 60km along strike from Fraser Range Nickel Province, Western Australia and covers area of 367 square km. The company's Widowmaker Project is located in Fraser Range Nickel Province, Western Australia and covers area of approximately 225 square km. Its Zanthus Magnetite Project lies within 25km of the Trans-Australia rail line and 35km from the Zanthus railhead. The company's Dempster Project is located approximately 60 km west of the sealed Kalgoorlie-Esperance highway and rail line and 90 km north-northeast of Esperance. Its Yalbra Graphite Project is located 280km East of Carnarvon and 250km North West of Meekatharra, Western Australia and covers area of 37 square km. Buxton Resources is headquartered in Subiaco, Western Australia, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302