Table of Contents
Timetric's "Zazu Metals Corporation (ZAZ) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Zazu Metals Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Zazu Metals Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Zazu Metals Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Zazu Metals Corporation (Zazu) is a minerals exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops zinc, lead, and silver exploration properties in Alaska. It holds 50% interest in LIK property located in Red Dog mine district of Alaska. Zazu's project covers an area of 2,225 hectares in northern Alaska. The company's project has four state mining claims such as LIK, Silk, Y claim, and Z claims. It operates LIK property through its joint venture with Teck Resources, Ltd. The company has the right to use the same state owned haul road and port infrastructure. Zazu is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Andromeda Metals Limited (Andromeda), formerly Adelaide Resources Limited, is a mineral exploration company that offers gold and copper deposits. The company offers risk managed discovery, development ...
Summary Strategic Metals Ltd. (Strategic Metals) is a mineral exploration company that acquires, explores and develops gold properties in Canada. The company’s projects comprise Midas Touch project and ...
Summary Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp. (Liberty Star), formerly Liberty Star Gold Corp is a mineral exploration company that concentrates on the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties in ...