Table of Contents
Timetric's "Empresa De Distribucion Electrica De Lima Norte SAA - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Empresa De Distribucion Electrica De Lima Norte SAA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Empresa De Distribucion Electrica De Lima Norte SAA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Empresa De Distribucion Electrica De Lima Norte SAA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Empresa De Distribucion Electrica De Lima Norte SAA (Edelnor), a subsidiary of Endesa, S.A., is a distributor of electric energy. The company operates in the generation, transmission, and distribution of electric power in the northern part of Lima, Callao, and the provinces of Huaura, Huaral, Barranca and Oyon. It has a net installed capacity of 96,000 MW and over 60.8 million customers in its power generation, distribution, and gas businesses. The company also distributes electrical appliances. Edelnor's project portfolio includes public lighting, electrification in human settlements, energy social inclusion fund (FISE), and electric transport. The company has operations in several countries. Edelnor is headquartered in Lima, Peru.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302