Table of Contents
Timetric's "Kolon Global Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kolon Global Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Kolon Global Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Kolon Global Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Kolon Global Corporation (Kolon Global) is a provider of construction services in South Korea. The company principally is involved in civil engineering, architecture services, residential and commercial construction, and plant construction. It undertakes various construction projects such as highways and roads, tunnels, railways, bridges, expressways, industrial facilities, ports and subways. Kolon also provides architectural services for hospitals, commercial and office buildings, sports facilities, educational facilities, cultural establishments and other special purpose facilities. The company also specializes in sewage treatment and residential development. It has operations in South Korea, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, the UAE, China, Tanzania, Egypt, Libya, Thailand, Iran, and Italy. Kolon has its headquarters in Yeonsu, Incheon, South Korea.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302