Table of Contents
The Japanese Skincare market is forecast to grow in value and volume terms during 2015-2020. The Facial Care category has the largest volume share, while the Body Care, Depilatories and Make-up remover categories are projected to witness fastest growth during 2015-2020. Japanese consumers prefer natural and organic products due to growing awareness of the potential risks of using synthetic and chemical ingredients. Demand for multi-functional products will increase due to busy lifestyles lead by Japanese consumers.
- Of the five categories analyzed, Body Care, Depilatories and Make-Up Remover will be the fastest growing value categories, registering a CAGR of 2.5% each during 2015-2020
- Drug Stores and Pharmacies is the leading distribution channel accounting for nearly one-third of the overall Skincare distribution
- The market in the country is highly competitive and is led by players such as Shiseido Company, Limited and Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
- Blurring gender Boundaries and On-The-Go are the major trends driving demand for Skincare products in Japan
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Skincare market in Japan provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Body Care, Depilatories, Facial Care, Hand Care, and Make-Up Remover with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Glass, and others; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Jar, and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Skincare products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Skincare products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Body Care (Skincare) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Body Care (Skincare) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics" ...
Body Care (Skincare) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Body Care (Skincare) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics" ...
Body Care (Skincare) Market in Asia-Pacific - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Body Care (Skincare) Market in Asia-Pacific - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and ...