Table of Contents
The Fish and Seafood market in New Zealand will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. The Fresh Fish and Seafood (Counter) is the leading category in terms of both value and volume shares as on 2015. Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material. The share of private labels remains high in New Zealand's Fish and Seafood market.
- Of the Six categories analyzed, Ambient Fish and Seafood will be the fastest growing value category, registering a CAGR of 5.6% during 2015-2020
- The use of Flexible Packaging is forecast to register the fastest growth among packaging material during 2015-2020
- Private label products had high market penetration of 35.2% in 2015
- Frozen Fish and Seafood category is highly fragmented in New Zealand Fish and Seafood market
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounting for more than half of the overall Fish and Seafood distribution in New Zealand
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Fish and Seafood market in New Zealand provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Fish and Seafood, Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Whole Cuts, Dried Fish and Seafood, Fresh Fish and Seafood (Counter) and Frozen Fish and Seafood with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Can-Food, Tray, and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Fresh Fish & Seafood (Counter) (Fish & Seafood) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Fresh Fish & Seafood (Counter) (Fish & Seafood) Market - Outlook ...
Global Ambient (Canned) Fish & Seafood (Fish & Seafood) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Ambient (Canned) Fish & Seafood (Fish & Seafood) Market - Outlook ...
Global Chilled Raw Packaged Fish & Seafood (Processed) (Fish & Seafood) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Chilled Raw Packaged Fish & Seafood (Processed) ...