Table of Contents
Strong economy with high disposable income of the consumers is driving the consumer packaged goods market in Singapore. The market is led by the Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Processed category which is also expected to register the fastest growth during 2015-2020. Denis Group is the leading market player in the Fish and Seafood market.
- Of the six categories analyzed, Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Processed will be the fastest growing value category, registering a CAGR of 7.2% during 2015-2020
- The use of Rigid Plastics is forecast to register the fastest growth among packaging materials during 2015-2020
- Private label products in the Fish and Seafood market accounted for 25.4% share in 2015
- Denis Group and Li Chuan Food Products Pte Ltd are the leading market players in the Singapore Fish and Seafood market
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounting for more than half of the overall Fish and Seafood distribution in Singapore
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Fish and Seafood market in Singapore provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Fish and Seafood, Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Whole Cuts, Dried Fish and Seafood, Fresh Fish and Seafood (Counter) and Frozen Fish and Seafood with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Metal , Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, and others; container data for: Can-Food, Tray , Bag/Sachet, and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Fresh Fish & Seafood (Counter) (Fish & Seafood) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Fresh Fish & Seafood (Counter) (Fish & Seafood) Market - Outlook ...
Global Ambient (Canned) Fish & Seafood (Fish & Seafood) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Ambient (Canned) Fish & Seafood (Fish & Seafood) Market - Outlook ...
Global Chilled Raw Packaged Fish & Seafood (Processed) (Fish & Seafood) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Chilled Raw Packaged Fish & Seafood (Processed) ...