Table of Contents
The large base of young consumers and the growing disposable income of Slovakians will drive the growth in the Fish and Seafood market. The Fresh Fish and Seafood (Counter) is the leading category, while the Dried Fish and Seafood category is projected to witness fastest growth in both value and volume terms during 2015-2020. The market also holds a considerable penetration of store brands.
- Among the six categories analyzed, Dried Fish and Seafood will be the fastest growing value category, registering a CAGR of 3.7% during 2015-2020.
- The Ambient Fish and Seafood category is forecast to gain maximum market share in value terms during 2015-2020.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounting nearly three-fourth of the overall Fish and Seafood distribution in Slovakia.
- The use of Rigid Metal is forecast to register the fastest growth among packaging material during 2015-2020.
- Private label products had high market penetration of 28.6% in 2015. They compete with brands, which has resulted in private label products gaining market share from brands during 2011-2014.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Fish and Seafood market in Slovakia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Fish and Seafood, Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Whole Cuts, Dried Fish and Seafood, Fresh Fish and Seafood (Counter) and Frozen Fish and Seafood with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Metal, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Can-Food, Tray, and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Fresh Fish & Seafood (Counter) (Fish & Seafood) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Fresh Fish & Seafood (Counter) (Fish & Seafood) Market - Outlook ...
Global Ambient (Canned) Fish & Seafood (Fish & Seafood) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Ambient (Canned) Fish & Seafood (Fish & Seafood) Market - Outlook ...
Global Chilled Raw Packaged Fish & Seafood (Processed) (Fish & Seafood) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Chilled Raw Packaged Fish & Seafood (Processed) ...