Table of Contents
HEPA filters are special type of air filters that deliver 99.97% efficiency in removing fine particles of size 0.3 microns or more. Growing infrastructure development and rapid industrialization across the globe are severely affecting the indoor as well as outdoor air quality. Deteriorating air quality and implementation of stringent government standards, have necessitated the installation of HEPA filters across residential as well as commercial spaces across the globe over the last few years. Various industries have been focusing on new installations as well as retrofitting of existing systems with HEPA filters to comply with industrial dust emission standards. HEPA based air filters are majorly used in air purifiers, air conditioning systems, automotive air filtration for cabin air filters, gas turbine air filtration and cleanroom filtration. Mounting demand for cleanrooms from rapidly developing pharmaceutical, biotechnology, semiconductor and medical device manufacturing industries is further escalating the demand for HEPA filters in certain countries.
According to “Global HEPA Filters Market By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021”, the global HEPA filters market is expected to reach US$ 2.7 billion in 2016, on the back of growing consumer awareness, increasing incidence of respiratory infections and other airborne diseases, coupled with depleting indoor air quality. Air purifier segment dominated the global HEPA filters market in 2015, followed by HVAC systems, cleanrooms, automotive and gas turbines. Stringent government norms about the quality of ambient air coupled with increasing consumer spending is expected to further drive the demand for HEPA filters across the globe through 2021. On account of rapid industrialization across various emerging economies, Asia-Pacific is the largest as well as the fastest growing market for HEPA filters, globally. Few of the major players operating in the global HEPA filters market include Camfil Farr, American Air Filters, Freudenberg Group, Donaldson Company, Clarcor Inc., Mann+Hummel, Dafco Filtration, and W.L. Gore & Associates, among others. “Global HEPA Filters Market By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021” report elaborates the following aspects related to HEPA filters market across the globe:
- HEPA filters Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By HEPA based Air Purifiers, HEPA based HVAC Systems, HEPA based Cleanroom Filters, HEPA based Automotive Filters and HEPA based Gas Turbine Filters
- Regional Analysis - Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of HEPA filters market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, manufacturers, distributors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with HEPA filters manufacturers and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Most people believe that outdoor air pollution impacts their health, but in reality, indoor pollutants are two to five times more harmful and it becomes more important when most people spend about 90 percent ...
About air purifying mask Industrial employees are exposed to several occupational hazards, which necessitates the use of suitable protective equipment. Employees working in various industries like mining, ...
About HVAC Air Filter Air filters are used to filter the incoming air by trapping particulates such as dust, pollen, mold, smoke, debris, and bacteria from the air. These filters are used in a wide range ...