Table of Contents
Q1 2016 Global FPSO Industry Outlook - Decline in Capital Expenditure Spending Continues to Delay Planned FPSO Deployments
Over the next four years, 65 FPSO are expected to start operations across the world. However continuous decline in global upstream capital expenditure could delay or cancel the start of several planned FPSO projects. South America will lead the world in terms of FPSO deployments with expected start of 19 FPSOs by 2020. Brazil will drive the FPSO growth in South America with expected start of operations of 18 FPSOs in its offshore, subsalt region. Africa and Europe are the other major regions in the world with expected deployment of 13 and 12 FPSOs respectively by 2020.
- Data of FPSOs that were brought online from 2010 to 2015 by key regions in the world, forecasts up to 2020
- Forecast of FPSOs that will be brought online by 2020, by key countries and operators
- Details of major planned FPSOs in the world up to 2020
- Recent developments, tenders and contracts by key regions, where available
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the planned FPSO projects across the world
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the FPSO industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecasts of FPSO data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the planned FPSO projects across the world
- Assess your competitor’s planned FPSO projects and capacities
- Be informed about recent developments, tenders and contracts in the FPSO industry
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Oil Storage Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "Global Oil Storage Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity ...
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...
Angola is one of the fastest growing and most promising economies in Africa. Angola's high GDP growth is driven by high international oil prices. However, the worldwide slump in oil prices has affected ...
Oil And Gas