Table of Contents
Global Oil Storage Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals
"Global Oil Storage Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals" is a comprehensive report providing information on storage terminals that store crude oil, petroleum products and chemicals worldwide. Typical information on terminals includes terminal name, operator name, storage capacity and commodity stored for all active and planned terminals. The report also provides capital expenditure outlook by key countries, year on year, from 2017 to 2021. The report also provides key country comparisons within a region and regional comparisons, based on contribution to total storage capacity (regional / global). Planned (new build) terminals capacity addition and existing capacity expansions, as announced by the companies have also been included. Further the report also offers recent developments and latest awarded contracts at regional level.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned oil storage terminals
- Provides historical data from 2011 to 2016, forecast to 2021
- Capacity information of all oil storage terminals
- Provides operator information for all active and planned oil storage terminals
- Latest developments and contracts related to oil storage terminals
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on active and planned oil storage terminals globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s oil storage terminals
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...
Angola is one of the fastest growing and most promising economies in Africa. Angola's high GDP growth is driven by high international oil prices. However, the worldwide slump in oil prices has affected ...
“Leak detection market for oil and gas expected to grow at a significant rate between 2016 and 2022” The leak detection market for oil and gas was valued at 2.10 billion in 2015 and is expected to ...