Table of Contents
Black Swan Analysis Epiomic™ Epidemiology Series Forecast Report on Glaucoma in 10 Major Markets
Glaucoma is a term describing a group of eye disorders that result in optic nerve damage. Glaucoma is divided into two main types: open-angle or closed-angle glaucoma. The condition develops when excess aqueous humour is inadequately drained, causing pressure to build. This may damage the optic nerves and the nerve fibres from the retina. There is a progressive loss of retinal ganglion cells and their axons, and the condition can lead to severe sight impairment.
This report provides the current prevalent population for Glaucoma across 10 Major Markets (USA, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil, Japan, India and China) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current prevalence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team at Black Swan, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of Glaucoma have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for Glaucoma include:
• Diabetes Mellitus
• Intraocular hypertension
• Alzheimer’s disease
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the Epiomic database utilises a combination of several world class sources that deliver the most up to date information from patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies. All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Reason to buy
• Able to quantify patient populations in global Glaucoma’s market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
• Gain further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of Glaucoma and identify patient segments with high potential.
• Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
• Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on Glaucoma’s prevalent population.
• Identify sub-populations within Glaucoma which require treatment.
• Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of Glaucoma patients.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
DelveInsight’s Age-related macular degeneration (AMD) - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2023” Reports provides an overview of the disease and global market trends of the Age-related ...
Note*: This report requires 5 business days to complete. DelveInsight’s Glaucoma - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2023” Reports provides an overview of the disease and global market ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...