Table of Contents
Black Swan Analysis Epiomic™ Epidemiology Series Forecast Report on Essential Thrombocythemia (ET) in 9 Major Markets
Essential Thrombocythemia (ET) or Primary Thrombocythemia, is a rare, chronic myeloproliferative disorder that involves the over production of blood platelets by the bone marrow. ET is characterized by a persisting elevated platelet count >450,000/µL, with megakaryocytic hyperplasia, and patients will likely also suffer from splenomegaly and thrombotic or hemorrhagic episodes or both.
This report provides the current prevalent population for ET across 9 Major Markets (USA, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil, Japan and India) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current prevalence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team at Black Swan, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of ET have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for ET include:
• Secondary myelofibrosis
• Acute myeloid leukaemia
• Incident thrombosis
• Deep vein thrombosis
• Pregnancy complications
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the Epiomic database utilises a combination of several world class sources that deliver the most up to date information from patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies. All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Reason to buy
• Able to quantify patient populations in global ET’s market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
• Gain further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of ET and identify patient segments with high potential.
• Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
• Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on ET’s prevalent population.
• Identify sub-populations within ET which require treatment.
• Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of ET patients.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
DelveInsight’s “Hemophilia- Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2023-7MM” Reports provides an overview of the disease and global market size of the Hemophilia for the United States, ...
Global Hemophilia Treatment Drugs Market: Overview Hemophilia is a rare blood disorder. Hemophilia is a combination of two Greek words that is haima (blood) and philia (affection). Hemophilia is a hereditary ...
The global apheresis market is projected to reach USD 2.06 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.7% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021. Growth in this market is majorly driven by the rising prevalence ...