Table of Contents
Sagemcom SAS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Sagemcom SAS (Sagemcom) is a communications company that designs, manufactures, and ships communicating terminals. It manufactures set top boxes and residential gateways. The company proposes hardware platforms for satellite, cable, digital terrestrial TV and xDSL transmission media. Sagemcom provides connected systems in smart meter, smart sites, smart grid, smart infra, and smart services. It offers integrated end-to-end bi-directional communication, mobility and localization services through LoRaWAN specification.
Sagemcom SAS Key Recent Developments
Jul 18,2016 Sagemcom, one of the world’s leading smart metering solution supplier, has joined the OMS-Group as an active member
Feb 02,2016 Sagemcom will supply Enexis with the 1st large scale roll out smart meter endorsing an industrial LTE technology
Feb 02,2016 Sagemcom Will Supply Enexis with the First Large Scale Roll Out Smart Meter Endorsing an Industrial LTE Technology
Dec 10,2015 Sagemcom, at the forefront of best-inclass certified G3-PLC alliance products for smart metering solutions.
Nov 02,2015 Sagemcom, EMEA leader in smart metering and energy management solutions, showcases its latest solutions at european utility week 2015
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
This report is systematically updated by our analysts for each new purchase. This is to ensure that you get the latest information available on the company. The report will be updated and sent to you in no later than 24h.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
A textual analysis of the financial results for Smart Metering Systems PLC compared to selected competitors. Also included are quantitative analyses of the company's financial statements, extensive ratio ...
Summary Siemens AG (Siemens) is a technology company that offers products and solutions for electrification, automation and digitization. The company offers products, services and solutions for power generation, ...
Summary Iberdrola, S.A. (Iberdrola) is an electric utility. The company generates, trades, transmits, distributes and markets electricity and gas. It operates hydroelectric, thermal and nuclear power plants ...