Astro-Med, Inc. (Astro-Med) is a technology company that develops data visualization technologies. The company delivers total solutions that acquire, process, analyze, store, print, and present data in a variety of useable forms. Its products include test and measurement, aerospace, and QuickLabel systems. Astro-Med’s test and measurement designs, manufactures, and sells data acquisition systems offering diagnostic and test functions to a wide range of manufacturers. The company offers developing and applying data visualization technologies in products serving industrial, packaging, aerospace, and defense markets. Astro-Med is headquartered in West Warwick, Rhode Island, the US.
Astro-Med, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Mar 18, 2015: Astro-Med Reports Earnings per Diluted Share of $0.60 on Record Net Sales of $88.3 Million for Fiscal 2015 Mar 03, 2015: Astro-Med Directors Declare Quarterly Dividend; FY 2015 Financial Results Scheduled for March 18
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Astro-Med, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including*
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Astro-Med, Inc. (ALOT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Astro-Med, Inc. - Key Information
Astro-Med, Inc. - Overview
Astro-Med, Inc. - Key Employees
Astro-Med, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Astro-Med, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Astro-Med, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Astro-Med, Inc. - History
Astro-Med, Inc. - Company Statement
Astro-Med, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Astro-Med, Inc. - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations and Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Astro-Med, Inc. - Business Description
Astro-Med, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Astro-Med, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Astro-Med, Inc. - Strengths
Astro-Med, Inc. - Weaknesses
Astro-Med, Inc. - Opportunities
Astro-Med, Inc. - Threats
Astro-Med, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Astro-Med, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Astro-Med, Inc., Key Information
Astro-Med, Inc., Key Ratios
Astro-Med, Inc., Share Data
Astro-Med, Inc., Major Products and Services
Astro-Med, Inc., History
Astro-Med, Inc., Key Employees
Astro-Med, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Astro-Med, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Astro-Med, Inc., Other Locations
Astro-Med, Inc., Subsidiaries
Astro-Med, Inc., Key Manufacturing facilities
Astro-Med, Inc., Key Competitors
Astro-Med, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Astro-Med, Inc., Ratios based on current share price