Table of Contents
Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association (BCBSA) is a provider of health care coverage services. With a comprehensive suite of coverage plans and national programs, Blue Cross and Blue Shield is a recognized brand in the health insurance industry. BCBSA offers a variety of insurance products to large employer groups, small business and individuals. The association owns and manages the Blue Cross and Blue Shield trademarks around the world. It enrolled half of all the US federal workers, retirees and their families, under federal employee program. It grants licenses to independent companies to use the trademarks and names in exclusive geographic areas. BCBSA is headquartered in Illinois, the US.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association Key Recent Developments
Dec 20, 2016: Daniel J. Hilferty elected to second term as chairman, Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association Board of Directors
Nov 24, 2016: SafeTracks GPS Canada joins the Blue Cross Blue Advantage program
Oct 28, 2016: Blue Cross And Blue Shield Companies Providing Coverage For Key Health Services Outside Of Consumers’ Deductibles
Oct 17, 2016: Blue Cross And Blue Shield Introduces Ability To Reach Doctors Through Remote Access Technologies To Its Medicare Advantage Plans In New Hampshire
Aug 17, 2016: CareFirst Names Former CMS Director Rahul Rajkumar As New Chief Medical Officer
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
This report is systematically updated by our analysts for each new purchase. This is to ensure that you get the latest information available on the company. The report will be updated and sent to you in no later than 24h.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762