Table of Contents
Pan Pacific Petroleum NL (Pan Pacific) is an oil and gas company that provides petroleum exploration, development and production services. The company also holds interest in the Tui Area oil project located in the offshore Taranaki Basin, New Zealand. It has partial interest in Block 07/03 and Block 121 in Vietnam. Pan Pacific also has interest in JPDA 06-103 production sharing contract within the joint petroleum development area between Timor Leste and Australia. The company has presence in Australia, New Zealand, and Vietnam. Pan Pacific is headquartered in North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Pan Pacific Petroleum NL Key Recent Developments
Oct 27, 2016: Pan Pacific Petroleum Announces Quarterly Activities Report September 2016
Aug 30, 2016: Pan Pacific Petroleum Announces Operating And Financial Review, Annual Financial Report For The Year Ended 30 June 2016
Aug 30, 2016: Pan Pacific Petroleum Announces Quarterly Activities Report June 2016
Aug 30, 2016: Pan Pacific Petroleum Announces Quarterly Activities Report March 2016
Feb 24, 2016: Pan Pacific Petroleum Announces Quarterly Activities Report December 2015
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Pan Pacific Petroleum NL provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Please note: this report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 2 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Triangle Petroleum Corporation (Triangle Petroleum) is an oil and gas producer that provides exploration, development and production of unconventional shale oil and natural gas resources. The company ...
Summary Al Maha Petroleum Products Marketing Company (Al Maha) is an oil and gas company that distributes petroleum products. The company supplies and distributes various petroleum products which include ...
Summary Attock Petroleum Limited (APL) is an oil and gas company that offers oil marketing services. The company provides lubricants for industries and vehicles. It offers commercial and industrial fuels, ...
Oil And Gas
Oil And Gas