Table of Contents
Quick-Med Technologies, Inc. (Quick-Med) is a life science company. The company develops technologies for infection prevention and control in the consumer and healthcare markets. Its technologies include NIMBUS, Stay Fresh, NimbuDerm and MultiStat. Quick-Med’s NIMBUS is an antimicrobial technology for wound care and other medical applications. The company’s Stay Fresh is an antimicrobial textile treatment technology for healthcare textiles, commercial uniforms and essential wear applications. Its NimbuDerm is a copolymer used in hand sanitizers. The company’s MultiStat is a family of patented compounds and technologies for skin therapies. It offers technologies for wound care products, catheters, incontinence products and other medical devices. Quick-Med is headquartered in Gainesville, Florida, the US.
Quick-Med Technologies, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 23, 2013: Quick-Med Technology Receives Notice-of-Allowance for New NIMBUS Patent
May 30, 2013: Quick-Med Technologies Gets NSF Grant To Develop Antimicrobial Coatings That Can Be Regenerated With Hydrogen Peroxide
May 22, 2013: Quick-Med Gets DoD Contract To Develop Wound Healing Technology To Control Scar Contracture In Burn Patients
Jan 15, 2013: Quick-Med Appoints Paul H Jenssen As CFO
Jan 02, 2013: Quick-Med Receives 10th US Patent For Nimbus Antimicrobial Technology
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Quick-Med Technologies, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Please note: this report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 2 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762