Table of Contents
US Ecology, Inc. (US Ecology), formerly American Ecology Corporation is a waste management company that provides waste disposal and recycling services. The company’s environmental services include treatment, disposal and recycling of hazardous, PCB, radioactive and non-hazardous waste. It offers industrial services such as industrial cleaning, tank cleaning, centrifuge, sewer services, marine services, water blasting, hydro-excavating, petroleum services and emergency response services. US Ecology’s field services include remediation, retail services, managed services, household hazardous waste and lab packing. The company serves commercial and government organizations such as chemical production facilities and refineries, electric utilities, manufacturers, steel mills and medical. The company has its presence in Nevada, Michigan, Idaho, Texas and Washington. US Ecology is headquartered in Boise, Idaho, the US.
US Ecology, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Oct 29, 2015: US Ecology Announces Third Quarter 2015 Results
Aug 05, 2015: US Ecology Announces Second Quarter 2015 Results
Apr 29, 2015: US Ecology Announces First Quarter 2015 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of US Ecology, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Please note: this report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 2 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Ecology and Environment, Inc. (E&E) is an alternative energy company that offers environmental management services. Its offerings include air quality, cultural resources, emergency planning: mitigation ...
Summary Pacific Environment Limited (PEL) is a clean technology company that offers environmental consulting, monitoring, automated reporting and predictive management solutions. The company offers services ...
A textual analysis of the financial results for US Ecology Inc compared to selected competitors. Also included are quantitative analyses of the company's financial statements, extensive ratio analyses ...