Table of Contents
The report package Work Truck Markets in Europe to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for work trucks in different European countries. The package includes work truck country reports from the following countries:
Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
The research includes historic data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts until 2020 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the work truck market in different European countries?
- How is the work truck market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Overall work truck market size, 2009-2020
- Work truck market size by product segment, 2009-2020
- Growth rates of the overall work truck market and different product segments, 2009-2020
- Shares of different product segments of the overall work truck market, 2009, 2015 and 2020
- Market Potential Rates of the overall work truck market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Electric work trucks with lifting or handling equipment
Other electric work trucks
Non-electric work trucks with lifting or handling equipment
Other work trucks
Parts of work trucks
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the work truck market in different European countries to 2020
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
From 2016-2021, Growth of the Medium Duty Truck Market at 7.9% and Heavy Duty Trucks Market at 1.5% Will Help OEMs to Expand Volume This research service presents a detailed analysis of the truck market ...
Powered by Digital Transformation, Connected Truck Services are Estimated to Generate $5.41 Billion in Revenues in 2017 The study aims to analyze and forecast the global connected truck (commercial vehicle ...
Opportunities worth ~$245 Billion for Ecosystem Participants by 2025 This research service aims at identifying, analyzing, and profiling start-ups disrupting the Global Connected Truck Market. The majo ...