DIO Corporation (DIO) is a medical equipment company that manufactures and markets dental implants, stents, and products. The company’s products include implants, digital solution, stents, toothpaste, oral scanners, and surgery kit. It offers medical device, and oral scanners for digital work flow. DIO provides implant surgical devices such as implant mobility measurement devices, surgical engines, and contra-angles. The company also offers dental materials, sterilizers, and impression materials. It operates in China, the US, Mexico, Brazil, Vietnam, Canada, Taiwan, Thailand and Australia. DIO is headquartered in Busan, South Korea.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of DIO Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including*
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
DIO Corporation (039840) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
DIO Corporation - Key Information
DIO Corporation - Overview
DIO Corporation - Key Employees
DIO Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
DIO Corporation - Key Operational Heads
DIO Corporation - Major Products and Services
DIO Corporation - History
DIO Corporation - Company Statement
DIO Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
DIO Corporation - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations and Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
DIO Corporation - Business Description
DIO Corporation - Corporate Strategy
DIO Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
DIO Corporation - Strengths
DIO Corporation - Weaknesses
DIO Corporation - Opportunities
DIO Corporation - Threats
DIO Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
DIO Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
DIO Corporation, Key Information
DIO Corporation, Key Ratios
DIO Corporation, Share Data
DIO Corporation, Major Products and Services
DIO Corporation, History
DIO Corporation, Key Employees
DIO Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
DIO Corporation, Key Operational Heads
DIO Corporation, Other Locations
DIO Corporation, Subsidiaries
DIO Corporation, Key Manufacturing facilities
DIO Corporation, Key Competitors
DIO Corporation, SWOT Analysis
DIO Corporation, Ratios based on current share price