Korean Drug Co., Ltd. (KDC) is a pharmaceutical company that offers generic medicines. The company develops, manufactures and markets over the counter pharmaceutical products, ETC and health food products. Its over the counter products include allertec tablets, amiplex tablets, asno capsules, balad ointement, bebekin creams, caremore five solutions, clenbal solutions, click test, danzamin tablets, dermaclear gels, dube solutions, evervital softcapsules, and glucom solutions. KDC offers ETC products such as AD-med solution, ADmed tablet, betadien ointment, betavate cream, betavate solution, and betavate ointment. It offers health food products which include calD-max tablet, kitten-max tablet, and zantrol mixed lactobacillus. The company markets products in Incheon, Kyunggi, Factory, Pusan, Taegu, Daejeon, Gwangju, Jeonju and Gyoengnam. KDC is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Korean Drug Co., Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including*
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Korean Drug Co., Ltd. (014570) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Korean Drug Co., Ltd. - Key Information
Korean Drug Co., Ltd. - Overview
Korean Drug Co., Ltd. - Key Employees
Korean Drug Co., Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Korean Drug Co., Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Korean Drug Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Korean Drug Co., Ltd. - History
Korean Drug Co., Ltd. - Company Statement
Korean Drug Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Korean Drug Co., Ltd. - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations and Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Korean Drug Co., Ltd. - Business Description
Korean Drug Co., Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Korean Drug Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Korean Drug Co., Ltd. - Strengths
Korean Drug Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses
Korean Drug Co., Ltd. - Opportunities
Korean Drug Co., Ltd. - Threats
Korean Drug Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Korean Drug Co., Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Korean Drug Co., Ltd., Key Information
Korean Drug Co., Ltd., Key Ratios
Korean Drug Co., Ltd., Share Data
Korean Drug Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services
Korean Drug Co., Ltd., History
Korean Drug Co., Ltd., Key Employees
Korean Drug Co., Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Korean Drug Co., Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Korean Drug Co., Ltd., Other Locations
Korean Drug Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries
Korean Drug Co., Ltd., Key Manufacturing facilities
Korean Drug Co., Ltd., Key Competitors
Korean Drug Co., Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Korean Drug Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price