Table of Contents
The expansion of the global thermometer industry is forecast to reach 7.5% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2009 and 2015 the market increased with an average annual growth of 7.8%. Currently, liquid-filled thermometers account for 5.6% of the global demand while other thermometers have a 94.4% market share.
China, France, Germany, the United Kingdom and the United States represent the largest thermometer markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Cyprus (17.6%), Portugal (17.3%), Bangladesh (14.5%), the United States (11.8%) and Belgium (10.5%).
The report package Thermometer Markets in the World to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for thermometers in the world. Along with a global thermometer market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Senegal, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The research includes historic data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts until 2020 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the thermometer market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the thermometer market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Overall thermometer market size, 2009-2020
- Thermometer market size by product segment, 2009-2020
- Growth rates of the overall thermometer market and different product segments, 2009-2020
- Shares of different product segments of the overall thermometer market, 2009, 2015 and 2020
- Market Potential Rates of the overall thermometer market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the thermometer market in the world to 2020
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The expansion of the global DC generator and motor industry is forecast to reach 0.6% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2010 and 2016 the market increased with an average annual growth of 6.1%. Currently, ...
The report package World Paper Label Market to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for paper labels ...
Global Perms & Relaxers (Haircare) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Perms & Relaxers (Haircare) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast ...