Table of Contents
Solar Turbines Incorporated (Solar Turbines) is a manufacturer of industrial gas turbines. The company offers gas turbine engines, gas compressors, gas turbine-powered compressor sets, mechanical-drive packages and generator sets. It has six gas turbine product families, namely, Saturn, Taurus, Centaur, Mercury, Mars and Titan, and centrifugal gas compressor product families including pipeline and production compressors. Solar Turbine caters to two major markets, namely, Oil and Gas Production and Transmission; and Power Generation. The company’s products find their applications in areas such as production, processing and pipeline transmission of crude oil and natural gas, power production and generation of thermal energy for processing applications. It is a subsidiary of Caterpillar Inc. The company has a presence in North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Australia. Solar Turbine is headquartered in San Diego, California, the US.
Solar Turbines Incorporated Key Recent Developments
Sep 21, 2015: Misen Energy Subsidiary Commissions Four Booster Compressor Stations
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Solar Turbines Incorporated provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including*weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Please note: this report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 2 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Hangzhou Steam Turbine Co., Ltd. (HTC) is an industrial equipment manufacturer that develops manufactures, and markets steam turbines and related products for the alternative energy industries. ...
Summary Capstone Turbine Corporation (Capstone) develops, manufactures and markets microturbine power generation systems. It also markets air bearing turbine technology. The company offers a range of micro ...
A textual analysis of the financial results for Hangzhou Steam Turbine Company Limited compared to selected competitors. Also included are quantitative analyses of the company's financial statements, ...